Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex (On-site)
About the job
We are looking for IT Consultants to work on various projects for our clients. You could influence the automation strategy of a retail giant, build a new application for a mortgage business, or redesign and transform platforms for the latest cloud technology. You’ll use the latest Lean and Agile thinking, solve mission-critical problems and challenge yourself every day. You will play an essential role in leading these projects to success.
- Can you spot poorly written code?
- Do you approach challenges as opportunities to innovate and solve real-world problems instead of roadblocks?
- Would you like the chance to work with multiple clients and help them accelerate change?
If you answer “yes” to any of these questions, This is the place for you.
We pride ourselves on technical excellence by:
- Using continuous delivery practices to improve software delivery speed.
- Working in collaborative, product-focused teams to build innovative customer experiences.
- Creating large-scale distributed systems out of microservices.
- Applying the latest technology thinking from our partners to client problems.
- Utilizing DevOps tools and practices to build and deploy software in the most efficient ways.
We are looking for future team members who have the:
- Ability to write high-quality, well-tested code. We don’t limit ourselves to one language, but experience in the latest Object-Oriented technology and Java is required.
- Experience working with Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches such as Continuous Integration, TDD, Infrastructure as Code, etc. is necessary.
- Knowledge and appreciation of public cloud providers such as AWS, IBM Cloud, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform is a plus
- Knowledge of cloud-native technologies such as Containers, Kubernetes, Microservices, Event Streaming, and Serverless is a plus
- Aptitude and intense desire to keep up with the technology trends
- Desire to solve complex problems using critical thinking and innovative solution
- Years of experience starting from 1+ up to 5 years
A few important things to know:
Projects are periodically on the customer site, so candidates should be flexible and open to travel.
To be successful you will need to demonstrate effective communication, self-management, and organization, and be a problem solver with a passion for technology.
Packages offer for employees:
- A competitive salary, bonus, and a 401k match
- Exceptional opportunities for fast career progression
- 4 weeks’ vacation
- Health, dental, vision, LTD and Life
- High energy and motivated environment
- Awesome team and ‘can-do’ culture
- Wide range of learning and development opportunities